- Meet Harry Potter from here
- Careful with the seats you choose. At stalls you might end up watching the head of the person in front of you the whole play.
- Simplemente fantstico!!! Sin palabras!
- Bathroom queues during intervals can be insane, with queues reaching the next floor down on the stairway.
- Il migliore spettacolo mai visto! Vale l'attesa di un anno!
- You can find some tickets left for the show due to cancellations
- Wow. Just, wow.
- Dont read the screenplay book before youve seen the play - itll just spoil the story for you ahead of time. You cant beat the amazing experience of seeing the story unfold on stage.
- must watch the previous movies to understand the play
- Ice creams are 3.50 in the interval. I'm not saying any more #keepthesecrets
- MINDBLOWING! The visuals were so real and engaging, felt like you were brought to the Potter world. My inner child and Potter fan was screaming. It really feels like magic. Part two now. Nox.
- The designs are great: costume, lights, costumes, sets, etc. a lot of the scenes were a bit shouty than I would have liked but that's one way to act/direct it I suppose. So, fun, but not the greatest.
- Awesome performance! Magic is everywhere.
- Amazing play. If you are a HP fan this is a must see!
- The info says get there an hour before but in the 10-15 min before there was no queue to get in or for the merchandise.
- This piece newly defines theatre - a complete triumph on every level.
- Everything!! It's sensational!
- The staging/effects/acting bring the story to life so convincinglyI really felt immersed in the wizarding world. So worth the year-long wait from when I booked my ticket to when I saw the show.
- I bought my tickets one year in advance even before my flight tickets and hotel reservations. It was worth the wait. Definitely an experience I will forever hold dear. #keepthesecrets
- I know I should #KeepTheSecrets and I will! I just need to let out a delighted squeal... It was amazing! Just go and see for yourselves!