144 Church St
Burlington, VT 05401
- Loved the ramen & bar staff. Perfect for a drizzling day.
- Pretty mediocre - if youve had good ramen elsewhere youll likely be underwhelmed.
- The chicken shoyu is absolutely delicious. Add a dash of Japanese red pepper to give it a little spiciness.
- You can't go wrong with the Spicy Tonkotsu.
- The Gaku Buns and Spicy Ramen were delicious. I will definitely be back to sample more ramen flavors in the future.
- Mediocre ramen. Tonkotsu broth was lacking in flavor, virtually no gelatin. Bao was dry and flavorless.
- Awesome Ramen. Does hot sake!
- They have vegan ramen!
- Check your bill the waitresses like to double up your veggies and claim you ordered extra. Been burned twice here.