- Water, it you want the best pizza go to the Hill in St. Louis, Guidos.
- Fungo pizza and mixed green salad was phenomenal. Very authentic, casual vibes.
- Pizzas are pretty good, pasta is too
- We had three dishes and the food was spot on terrific! I know we will be going back asap.
- Fantastic service and wonderful thin crust pizza. I'm back in Italy here with the atmosphere. Unbelievable work considering they opened just 3 weeks ago. The peroni on tap will change your life.
- Solid home made pastas. Service excellent. Cauliflower antipasti was very refreshing, very Italian. Continuing the Batali tradition of unapologetically loud(ish) music- tip of the cap