- My favorite vegan-friendly late-night spot in the neighborhood. The Tom Yum is very yum!
- Hit or miss place. Hippie noodle bowl was very good and fresh. Their meat skewers were tough and tasted freezer burned. Soups are ok, Tom Ka a little on the sweet side
- The yellow curry is good.
- This place is way underrated and has killer Thai food. Get the Kow Pad Gai Tod with extra chili sauce on the side
- Your standard San Francisco Thai food quality, nothing particularly delicious. The service was slow, but you're guaranteed no wait even on a busy weekend.
- If you looking for quick and yummy
- Thai Ice tea!!
- great vegetarian options at good prices
- The Green Curry with chicken is amazing- its a great location on Haight Street and you feel like its an occasion to celebrate in the city.