22 Peace Plz #510
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Omakase and don't look back, wow! Typical, the best spots are always the tiny hidden ones that you'd never expect. Best sushi in the Bay Area, period.
- Omakase is good for the $$ and sushi is very high quality. Highly recommend -- one of the top sushi restaurants in SF
- All is good and fresh!
- Omakase is outstanding. Try the spoonful of happiness.. Everything was really good
- Omakase is excellent. Toro nigiri was super good
- Sit at the bar, order omakase. Ask for the strawberry mochi for dessert. Bask in your newfound happiness.
- Go for the full omakase. Miso cod, miso salmon salad, clear fish soup, and nigiri. It's a tiny lil place on the second floor of the mall.
- From the owners of Koo! Everything was amazing here!
- my favorite was the spoonful of happiness. it comes with a shot of sake and two spoons of sashimi/quail egg!
- top tier fish in understated digs.