35-16 Ditmars Blvd (btwn 35th & 36th St)
Astoria, NY 11105
- This location is very roommy, great for working or reading!
- No bubbles available when I went, very disappointed.
- My faves are just black tea, coconut and matcha. Love the fried dumplings too if you're getting food.
- Great choice for refreshing bubble tea and a good place to sit for a few minutes :-)
- The bubble tea here is legit - even if the place looks gratuitously teched out.
- It's bubble tea nothing special big selection of imitation teas.
- None of the milk bubble teas are vegan (milk in the powder), but the regular flavored teas and the Yakult teas are. And you can add tapioca bubbles to anything =)
- Tiramisu milk tea with tapioca is super good. They use real coffee in the bubble tea for this one! Yum!
- Awesome variety of cold and hot drink flavors. I'm glad they have Yakult drinks. Lower sugar levels are an option. I get 50% sugar, but I still think it's a bit too sweet.