Lot No D5, G Floor Fahrenheit 88 (Jalan Bukit Bintang)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55100
- Nice environment, portion is large! Authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Food taste okay but definitely not considered cheap
- A family of 5 ordered braised assorted seafood & braised duck meat, all were good! Will surely come back for more
- Set lunch is value for $
- Cone of the best Chinese restaurant I've been too. Great service and food served!
- Wow, wow, wow!
- Nice private kitchen environment.. Also can enjoy 15% discount when use SCB card
- Love the clams soup. Waiters are friendly
- Only the shared pot in the mid is good. Ala carte dishes are a waste of time and pls check your bill for extra items you did not order..
- 3.1448989, 101.7142262
- 3.1448989, 101.7142263