- Cant go wrong with the oversized pretzel and the beer selection is on point.
- Every burger is food. If you get fries, ask for the b&b sauce on the side for dipping.
- Wings, sweet potato fries and a beer makes me a happy camper.
- Wings, sweet potato fries and a beer= one satisfied customer.
- The cocktails are a little expensive for what they are, so stick with the beer to go with the solid burger options.
- Great burgers, beer list, and sweet potato fries all served up in nice environment. They have a few TVs so you can usually get whatever game youre looking for.
- Even though I only had a snack and a beer, the staff was lovely. They allowed me to sample the different draft options and were able to answer all my questions. I'll happily go back!
- I had the B&B wings with a side of fries and my fiance had their signature burger with sweet potato fries. The service was great. The food was fresh and delicious. I highly recommend Brooklyn B&B.
- come here for drinks only... the burgers are mediocre at best!
- Sweet fries's so delicious, a sandwich also but a little bit small, stuff are friendly and polite.Don't take a table in the middle, it'll make you feel uncomfortable.
- Burger, beer, wings
- this place might look and sound generic, but it's the best burger in park slope and crazy kid friendly. there's a reason it's usually packed.
- This place is soooooooo slooooowwwww. Don't bring your hungry kids here. :(
- Good burgers, good beer, good music, and sports. What else could you possibly want?
- Stick with beer. Expect a 60 minute wait for your burger on weekends.
- The big pretzel and French fries are amazing!
- Closed on Monday. Opens the rest of the week. $13 lunch set with Burger, fires, toppings, & cookie! Juicy and yum!
- Great sliders. Nice little mix and match.
- everything is fantastic, across from housing works my this easy.
- Basically a local version of bare burger, with tons of options to meet your wants/needs, and equally "fine, but not as good as I wanted it to be"