The Core Shopping Centre
- Wi-fi's password: creamsleeds. You're welcome
- 1st classes coffee shop, unique location, good scones.
- The afternoon tea is nice, I didn't like their macaroons & cupcakes.. However, the freshly baked cakes are delicious
- The strawberry scones are so good
- Good gingerbread chai latt, Victoria sponge cake is classic don't think of going for the cheesecake though, I would give it 3/10.
- A bit pretentious, tries too much to be classy - but then your order is taken at a till. I did sample some of their pastries and macaroons and it was all good.
- I suggest the English tea. All beverages are amazing, scones and cakes are fantastic, cupcakes pretty mediocre but atmosphere is very relaxing.
- Extremely slow service
- So cute and girly but unfortunately Dessert is uneatable! Tried the Fairytale Tea party and it was not good at all. 5/10 for the atmosphere and decoration.
- Modern classy twist British afternoon tea xx
- It's a classy take on a British classic xx