Kota Kemuning (Seksyen 31, Kota Kemuning)
Shah Alam, Selangor 40460
- Marinated pork belly set (5 different flavours), Sam gyae tang with its superior soup & watermelon juice which is freshly prepared
- Love the pork set! Comes with bbq pork and kimchi jigae pot soup. Sufficient for 3-4pax depending on appetite. Ban chan at night self service.
- Bad ventilation and average side dish
- Foods are nice! I like the Kimchi soup a lot!
- Normal korean food but come with set lunch offer.
- Value for money! The best korean restaurant in kk
- Very poor service. Staff not attentive. Have flies flying around and they don't even bother. The food taste blunt and choices of food very little. Same goes to the side dishes.
- Kimchi fried rice set not bad ramen set is nothing special, not worth ordering.
- Don't come here for dolsot bibimbap, tastes blunt with packet kimchi bottled sauce (up to you how much you want), not with homemade traditional sauce with sesame oil.
- Free flow side dishes
- Lunch set varies from RM10-18, comes with side dishes and a small dessert.
- Foods are nice
- Used to be my favourite Korean restaurant in town. However, all small dishes or even main course has unexpectedly worse off....