Crossrail Place (N Colonnade)
Canary Wharf, Greater London E14 5AB
+44 20 7418 2000
- Great place to relax and leave the London crowd momentarily
- A lot of exotic plants and a nice place to relax
- Lovely little oasis amongst the hustle and bustle of Canary Wharf where you can escape its corporate vibe and immerse yourself in greenery.
- Quite place , to set and enjoy the serenity
- Lovely garden on the roof of the Crossrail building. Nice place to pass half an hour.
- Pretty. But a bit dull. The roof is open so dont expect it to be warm or tropical!
- Quiet, peaceful space.
- Beautiful place in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle below.
- Suprisingly quiet.
- 'Breath and relax' is the clear message of this garden. Tiny and lovely.
- Wow! Secretly located. I've been amazed.
- Very nice and quiet place
- Very quite and beautifully decorated garden rooftop.
- Crossrail Place isn't completely built yet, but the garden is already open. It's quite lovely and relaxing. I love to come here.
- A really nice calm place to have a wander around.
- Great place for a quiet stroll before Sticks n Sushi and Everyman
- Lovely garden beside one of London's most severe urban areas. Wonderfully quiet on a Sunday, but must be packed during the week...
- A quiet oasis in the middle of docklands and above the hustle and bustle below. Well worth checking it out and taking a stroll through the lovely planting
- So quiet in the morning, enjoyed drinking my coffee in peace! Can imagine it will get busy at lunch time though! It's a hidden gem
- Garden seating will be tight during the work week lunch time