- Happy hour is incredible, beer list is great, enough TVs, and food has great spice if you want it
- My goodness... so much nicer than the original Arcadia location. Fun, electric and spacious inside and out. Outdoor games. And yes of course, some nice home brews and other national & local brands.
- The beer and liquor selection is really good, the happy hour makes that doubly so. I had a bunch of the "little bites", pork "wings" and the arizona burger. Nothing really stood out as very good.
- Local brewery, good food & good happy hour.
- Such a fun place. Ordered dinner to brunch and it is always good. Great to go with kids because of their water area and laid back environment for dinner with friends or watching a game.
- Cool place to hang out, good pretzels, good beer!
- The Thai Hummus was fresh and yummy. Hubby had the Arizona Burger and I had the Veggie Burger, both with sweet potato fries. Delicious. Great selection of local beer!! Awesome quality and affordable.
- Fantastic space with dog friendly tables.
- Great selection and friendly wait staff.
- AZ burger is amazing!
- Happy hour and brunch rule!
- Great beer selection and food was excellent as well. Good place to go with friends.
- The outdoor seating by the canal is great in winter. I like the casual food options. My husband likes their local beers. The service is great, even though its always busy.
- I dont really get why this place has such a high score.
- BOOM! Dynamite from OHSO is amazing. Great brunch menu.
- Great food. Great atmosphere!
- Great Place for Sunday brunch. good menu, lively, plenty of misters for outdoor seating.
- Everything:-) Pork Wings
- Dog friendly outdoor patio.
- Carne Asada Tacos were great!