3500 W 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Get the fatty pork with spicy umami oil, garlic and onion crunch, and egg in soup broth. Tsukemen is always underwhelming.
- 2 free toppings with yelp or Facebook check-in!
- Customizable ramen bowlschoose size, protein (chashu!) and toppings (red ginger, always). Ask about a free drink or toppings with check in.
- The broth is interesting. It does not look or taste like your typical tonkotsu. Also extra noodles come in a separate bowl.
- Don't let the name fool you: this noodle bar is legit. Fatty chashu melts in your mouth. Be prepared to pay $1 for egg or bamboo shoots
- Their takoyaki and ramen is delicious! Plus, check-in at Yelp or Facebook to get a free soda!
- Sign up for their waitlist before you head over there, especially on the evenings! It gets really busy!
- Affordable and tasty ramen. Cant wait to go back!
- Valet Parking can be difficult so be on the lookout for street parking if you can.
- The creamy, white broth (normal?) really masks the spice, so dont expect much of a kick. Pretty good price & lively, fun atmosphere. Crowded but able to seat 1 or 2 easily around noon on a Sunday.
- Very delicious and flavorful soup.
- Gooooood Ramen!!
- Chashu pork extra spicy
- Chashu extra spicy
- FYI, the vegan noodles are in a meat broth.
- Worth the price!!
- Pretty much everything on the menu is great. Can't miss thou the squid legs are a must!
- Soft boiled eggs are on point and the service staff is so welcoming and helpful!
- Parking can be a nightmare on a busy night.
- Incredible and amazing service! :-)