New American, Diner, American
125 Paseo del Pueblo Norte
Taos, NM 87571
- Dine on delicious brunch fare in the quiet sanctuary of this hidden gem of a restaurant in the Taos Inn. Old 90s grunge rock kids will be humbled by the REAL Doc Martin, who built this place.
- Recommended by Del Maguey (mezcal) owner and Taos local, Ron Cooper.
- A must for breakfast! Try the Kit Carson!
- Amazing Rellenos! Note: Google maps has mispositioned them.
- Excellent drinks. Great place to get acquainted with Taos.
- Try the blue corn and blueberry hot cakes for brunch (Saturdays and Sundays). Be careful, the entrance to the place can't be more than 5'10" so most people have to duck.
- The chile relleno was off the charts. Spicy though, so watch out! The chicken enchilada was a little underwhelming. Alien Amber Ale was excellent.
- Green chili verdad. The real stuff amigo.
- Fabulous margaritas. Try the El Ultimo!
- We split the Elk Burger. Unbelievable. So good.
- Red Chile extraordinaire- Have their brunch - juevos ranceros with this amazing red elixir. This is a mainstay of Taos; and deservedly so. The food has been outstanding for generations.
- Try the Huevos Rancheros with Green Chile!