- Get the rainbow roll and a pressed sushi!
- Omakase starting at 65 is tremendous value for what you get here, would definitely recommend.
- Fresh and fast!
- Excellent sushi deluxe
- Beautiful sushi bar at Food court. You can see beautiful Hudson river and yacht
- Decent HH for beer but the $5 roll is a cone...not a real sushi roll
- 2 for 1 Asahi Super Dry Happy Hour
- Pass. Sad because I love blue ribbon all over
- Very disappointed. Sushi rolls were sub-par, poke wasn't really poke and reasoning was off. I didn't expect it from a "blue ribbon" sushi place (since the soho innovation is great)
- Sad that blue ribbon would put their name on this mush
- Delicious and fast sushi at the mall! Great a la carte option is the green soba noodles, poke, and zucchini salad
- It's pricy but very good. My lunch cost me $22 for a bowl and a side. Check out the pic. The green tea soba is a winner and goes great with everything.
- Get a quick salmon or tuna poke cup for a delicious bargain meal.
- I think my fish wasn't fresh.. Overpriced.
- Bento bowls for $16 with your choice of rice or noodles, a vegetable dish, and a fish dish
- Sashimi platters are good. Fresh ikura.Nice selection of hot and cold foods.
- Great poke bowls
- You can sit at the counter or grab a roll to go! Yum!
- Open till 9 it's a secret gem for sushi. Blue ribbon quality without the wait for the soho location. Let the chefs tell you what you should be eating.
- Happy Hour 4-7pm daily: $5 hand rolls, 2 for 1 sake and beer.