170 Smith St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Sashimi rice bowl is tasty
- The bbq squid was amazing!!! Japchae and soondubu jiggae was also really delicious!
- Finally a Korean restaurant in the neighborhood (bonus points for being great). Ample seating and attentive service. Stone pot bibimbap is excellent! Fried chicken is good but not quite Bonchon level
- Delicious and they are on seamless!!
- Fried chicken is better than KyoChon but not as good as Boka
- The fried chicken is good but not quite the same as bonchon chicken. The sashimi bap was surprisingly good! They also offered us complimentary raspberry rice wine.
- Good prices, OK quality.
- Solid Korean. Becoming a local staple for me
- Do not eat here! Chicken wings were cold, ramen was missing any pork belly, and they got our order totally wrong, and the manager refused to make amends. Awful food, awful service...avoid!
- Lunch menu averaging $10-15 every day including weekends
- The stone rice bowls in any combination are amazing! Fresh, delicious, nutritious, filling and sizzling hot to the very last bite! Best lunch in Brooklyn!
- We left after 50 minutes, bc no sign of our food. Other tables did the same. Avoid this restaurant.
- Love the bibimbap and bulgogi
- Authentic & delicious. Def coming back. Owner was SO sweet!! Amazing service.
- They've got cass!
- The wings and the bibimbap!
- Pretty good bibimbap--will satisfy if the craving hits.
- Good service but sad the food is just so so
- Overall underwhelming
- The introductory side dishes are really sparse... Needs some help here.