Whisky Bar, Restaurant
$ $ $
- Cocktails, happy hour
- Fun hotel bar/restaurant with a great whiskey selection and good bites to eat. Bartenders are super friendly and welcoming.
- Devils on Horseback. Get them and revel in the deliciousness.
- Swine is a very nice place but the prices are out of reason for what you get. My wife's dinner was cold and for a hot pot that is not okay.
- Love the drinks!!
- Fun specials -just ask the bartender for recommendations.
- $6 rainier beers. All I'm saying.
- Whiskey drinks are great! Get the bartenders choice.
- Service can be slow during peak.
- A million whiskeys!
- Get the Lion's Tail cocktail and the fries. The menu undersells them without a description but they are deliciously battered and salty.
- OMG yhe bacon cheesecake is awesome!
- I'm going for the bacon cheesecake tonight
- They have 2 happy hours here: 3-630 & 930-midnight
- Loved Swine! Will be back...soon!
- Get the peanut butter cup... blows Reese's out of the water!