Hotel, Art Museum
- Take the elevator to the lower level and explore the original building's vault - but don't lock yourself in a safety deposit box!
- Awesome building, cool art and a fun place to walk around and check out if in Durham.
- Great hotel and restaurant.
- Don't miss the vault!
- Unique concept for sure! Comfy rooms but the kitchen downstairs could have been better...
- Definitely a unique place with a mixture of drinks and art. Make sure there's not an event so you can go explore the vault. Drinks are pretty pricey and the art can be creepy.
- The artwork and the vault
- Modern hotel anchoring an increasingly hip downtown Durham.
- A local gem. So many fascinating art installations. Grab a drink at the bar and explore - don't miss the vault!
- Checkout the vault in the basement.
- I haven't stayed here, but the museum and the hidden vault / lounge downstairs are worth a peek! Very cool!
- Go to the bar just to take in the bizarre decor and to TRY/USE THE BATHROOMS - they are endlessly entertaining.
- The 21C suite and Terrace suite are crazy chic. The current exhibits are free to the public.