11:30am - 8:00pm
11:30am - 8:00pm
- The puffy taco is delicious. I got the combo: one chicken, one Mahi mahi. The chicken was the most flavorful. Michelada to drink.
- Come before 6pm to enjoy the $6 happy hour menu items! The $6 nachos were a bit on the small side though.
- Passable as a tourist joint and 0% of the cool it had in its old location
- Mango margarita will change your life. Pretty good guac and the puffy tacos are interesting.
- Don't order all at once; the staff doesn't pace your courses and they all come out at once. Order as you want things.
- The Cadillac platter is a meat-fest for all meat lovers out there. This is the platter for two.
- Huge space makes it really good for large groups. Food is so-so. Margarita selection is decent.
- If you like smoky mezcal, then try the kick ass - its knock you on your ass tasty!
- Cadillac margaritas are deliciously dangerous. Good place and screen placement to watch games, too.
- Good for a marg. Food ain't that great.
- Negro Modelo on tap!
- Large space for groups
- Tasty mmmm
- Puffy tacos and great guac.
- This place sucks. Margaritas are awful.
- Excellent guacamole and salsa. Definitely worth ordering as an appetizer.
- Pomegranate margarita was great, everything in the family style meal was, too!
- Whoever rated this place as cheap makes too much money. Entres go up to about $30. 2 tacos can run $14 with rice.
- Not the greatest first impression of this place. First, they told us we couldn't order drinks when it was 5 minutes until happy hour was over. Then they were in a hurry to rush us out afterwards.
- For a formula restaurant they are very good!