$ $ $
510 Jalan Bukit Bintang (Bukit Bintang)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 52200
- The Crab & Lobster are greats here but do not come alone, try Malaysian or Sri Lanka Crab weight will be around 1.5 KG good for two persons
- There can sing karaoke and food is little expensive the lift at their.the worker are friendly .they will cook the meal in front of you,so i think is clean .the microphone is alway less battery
- wow. this saturday OPPO goona do a gathering there. looking forward for the wonderful foods
- Foie Gras Mango Roll really yummy as starter
- Very good seafood restaurant. The baked Sabah Flower Crab in superior stock, steamed Soon Hock, and Black Pepper King Crab Tung Hoon are great. End with Coconut Almond Milk.
- SHITTY service w such high price!! Waitress con us said will get back to us the lobster weight but ended up COOKING a 1.9kg lobster without informing us!!! Rm2k bill for just 4 pax
- the food so nice. and clean environment. will go again if got chance
- Lobster was pretty decent.
- The food overall is very fresh and delicious however staff service is very poor and rude. We paid to dine in here and we expect the staff services to be at a satisfactory level.
- very nice poon choy during CNY
- Poor experience captain introduced too much/heavy food. Cook next to me for guest next table without informing me in advance. Cooking oil stand on my hair, troubling me to rewash again!
- no telephone number?
- can i know the number? urgent. thanks. couldn't find in google.
- Sri Lanka crab with salted BBQ cook, fresh and sweet, recommend!