Lille Kongensgade 14
København, Region Hovedstaden 1074
+45 89 93 66 87
- A definitely must go. Loved everything, food, music, atmosphere, service. Dont miss it
- Very nicely located in OldTown. Close to many touristic attractions and night clubs. Very big place and spacious. Restaurant during day and evening; becomes a night club later at night. Prices are ok.
- Ceviche chilli choco dessert corn salad
- Nice interior and delicious snacks
- The plantain ceviche
- I have had some of the best food of my life here. The plantain ceviche was to die for and the beef skewers too. The interior was great and the service and cocktails also exceptional!
- One of the best restaurants I've been to. The staff were lovely and the food was amazing. Would definitely recommend dining here.
- Ceviches and guinea fowl were great! Good service on a Sunday evening.
- Great vegetarian tasteing menu
- Perfect wines
- Very nice place and tasty food. It lasts in memories.
- Fun, unique Latin-American restaurant! On the weekends the dining experience is followed by dancing & music!
- Try the Baja Taco
- Great vibe and decor. Licorice cocktail was a bit of a let down as it wasn't licorice flavored at all but more passion fruit focused
- Great food and service. They have table reservation, so be warned.
- Unique and beautiful restaurant with great food. Our waiter did her best to serve us on a busy night. Prices above average.
- Seviyorum burayi ancak degustasyon menusu beni benden almadi. Daha iyisini beklerdim. Balikli 2 cesidin otlarla harmanlanmis halini begendim. Tatli daha citir olsa sahane olurdu.
- The Familiy-style serving is amazing. Order this with a bottle of wine and some pitches of pisco sour, and your night is complete!
- Food is good. The quesadillas and tacos were great. However the service Is uber slow.