$ $ $
- Got the manicotti and really liked it..spicy sauce! Sat at the bar.. Decor and atmosphere rocks!
- Bucatini pesto
- Bad service and usually pretty empty. Not sure how they are still in business. Meatballs were raw.
- We came here for brunch and we loved it. I got the fried egg with sausage which was delicious.
- Nice vibe but the pasta w sea urchin was a bit odd
- The trout and the cheese plate were awesome...the mushroom and greens pizza was too white cheese..the strawberry rhubarb dessert is amazing
- Happy Hour oysters and arancini are awesome and affordable.
- One of the few (if any) Italian places in Portland that serves manicotti. It's good and their spicy marinara adds a nice twist.
- Great bread and wine, what more do you need?
- Brussel sprouts, beets and kale rabe. Nettle pesto linguine. Nom.
- The bread pudding comes out boiling. Awesome.