1716 S Congress Ave (at W Annie St)
Austin, TX 78704
- The decor exudes a sense of elegant home cooking and exemplifies the "new comfort" food to be found here. Make sure to try the arugula salad.
- The cornbread sundae with bourbon ice cream is better than sex!!
- Beautiful, modernly retro vibe inside. Good cocktails well executed food.
- The team behind nearby Botticelli's partnered with the Woodland owners to serve up casual fare, and yes, there's no longer a tree in the middle of the dining room.
- The biscuits, gravy, and hashbrowns were a delight. Grab a corpse reviver while youre at it.
- Awesome service and a solid Sazerac.
- Try Buttermilk Fried Chicken, you won't regret. By far one of the best Fried Chicken I've ever eaten.
- The kitchen made a simple flatbread pizza for my toddler and even gave it to us at a discounted kids price.
- LOVED the truffle pasta! I could eat a huge pot of this. Pasta is nice and fresh and light.
- The burger is worth ordering. Nice and juicy and a two hander for sure. Bacon was really good on it too.
- The scrambled tofu is good, but not what you'd assume. It's not a breakfast dish, it's an Indian dish. It's curry. Just comes with pita.
- Good for dates and small groups of friends with high end but unpretentious food.
- Great happy hour. $5 old fashioneds and a crunchy fresh salad.
- The best bacon and hash browns ever!!
- Finger licking good.
- Chicken and Waffles are AMAZING!
- Not good. :(
- Ask for Will as your server.