- Good venue
- Great spot for concerts. If you're really into the band, I suggest VIP. It isn't that much more and even cheaper if you have a group to split the cost.
- Great venue to see a show..Standing only, for the most part(limited VIP seating)..Oh yeah, get your 'drink on' beforehand, unless you want spend some outrageous price for beverages...
- Great views from the floor and second level. Along with some of the best sound in the city.
- Omg hooked up with the band
- Small intimate venue to see a show. Great sound also. But 5 bucks for a PBR? Err.
- Woooooohooo great stuff. Easy to navigate. Easy to have fun. Overpriced beverages but oh well. Also the snacks are probably expired...least that's what we experienced. Ha
- Awesomr place
- If you buy tickets online, you will pay a $13 fee. If you buy them at the box office, you will pay a $2 fee. Still silly and petty, but way better. Security is like T.S.A. No divider at the urinals.