$ $ $
317 Montgomery St
Syracuse, NY 13202
- Love sitting at either of the tables near the windows.
- Not a traditional Lobster Roll. But you'll be rewarded if decide to put it in your mouth. Shove some of their fries in there too.
- The food was good...asian beef taco appetizer was perfect! Well presented, slightly salty Asian beef strips with a little tomato, onion with a white sauce & homemade taco shells...good portion size
- It's the old Parisa with the same great food and staff. Chance is still cooking.
- The gnocchi is AMAZING! Awesome restaurant experience!