Concourse D (at LAS Airport)
Las Vegas, NV 89111
- They take too much time to make the pizza.
- Ive been here twice a little more quiet compared to other restaurants off the escalator. Hummus and 4 cheese pizza love it all!
- Salsa is great /breakfast burrito is huge good for two ppl
- Super buttery crust is the base of this good pizza. Airport food generally sucks, but this was a nice option that was made quickly, was hot and fresh, and I could get a craft IPA with it.
- Ao gostei nem da massa nem do recheio! No compensa! O suco de strawberry com limo s tem acar! O atendimento e lento.
- Greek salad: huge and delicious!
- A pizza de 5 queijos deliciosa!! Tm taa de vinho P acompanhar, pea logo, pq demorado!!
- The smell of wood burning is enticing! The Hangar Mary is well seasoned and delicious as well as the lobster bisque. Huge portions on their Greek salad too!
- Awful service
- Awesome service. The Angry Orchard hard cider is delicious and the hummus tapas is vegan (double-check no butter).
- Make sure you have plenty of time... Slow service, but good food...
- Ask for a waitperson in a good mood.
- Spicy lobster soup!
- Service was good. Never felt rushed. Pizza was decent. Kept my glass full which makes me happy!
- The Italian sausage pizza is great
- We had the New York pizza..very good!