1433 Center St (old dominion road)
McLean, VA 22101
- This is our new favorite Mexican... we can walk here
- This place is awesome highly recommended be AJ
- Wow the food here is the best, if you are want some real good Mexican food then this is the place to go. The food comes to you warm and is tasty. Great place to hangout with your family or for work.
- I enjoy the fried plantains. I also like the fish tacos and fajitas.
- Amazing service. In an almost full restaurant, we were seated within a minute. Nachos arrived almost instantly. Entrees arrived in less than 10 mins after ordering. Watch out for the $15 margaritas!
- The free nachos here are so amazing! Thin, not too salty and tasty. Margaritas are big, and has enough alcohol in it to justify the rates :)
- Menu is a little basic but excellent. Small seating section, so a little better for takeout, but good for a quick bite as well. Great salsa and queso.
- Friendly service, well equipped to handle families with kids.
- Their green, homemade hot sauce IS TOTALLY AMAZING!
- Excellent. Wide variety of dishes. Margaritas full size only $9. Try the coconut flan or fried bananas for a sweet end to great food and service. Much less noisy than large box Mexican places.