- You MUST do the tour in order to drink beer on premise. Tour costs 5.00 and includes 4 samples of their brews. Then you can buy pint size drafts. Brewery is not air conditioned but tasting room is!
- Welcome to the neighborhood!!
- The tour was fun. Worth the $5 because you basically get a tasting with it.
- Look: the space is nice. But, the beer is so woefully average. The tour was run of the mill. If you're new to beer, this might be a good option. If not, look elsewhere.
- Excellent barrel aged and sour series beers!
- Great fear, fun tour but she beer prices are outrageous. We charge you $9 more per case then you can buy at Bottle King. They should give the customer to take the trip a discount.
- Nice place. Due to NJ tasting rules the tastes are tiny but buy a growler and take it home. Beers are great.
- Wasn't planning on doing the tour, just wanted a beer. Can't do that. Tour was very informative and we'll done! Tap list missing a few things they had bottles of.
- Good service, awesome tour, and tasty beer. Get justin for your tour!
- Actually really good beer!
- Nice tours. A bit hard to find, but worth the hour or so to your and taste.
- Try the Chocolate Porter!
- Fun and delicious
- Take the tour!