1218 Mifflin St (at S Iseminger St)
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Fantastic James Beard nominated bakery and cafe now with sushi and banh mi at the new location. Try the almond croissant.
- Tofu bahn mi! It's different because it's heavy on curry and spice, and surrounded by delicious pastries.
- Tofu banh mi for $4!
- Delicious but expensive.
- The almond pastries are so delicious
- Banh mis and pastries here are out of this world.
- Viva la bagette! Get there early and grab one of everything. Coffee is hot and delicious.
- Tofu bahn mi
- Almond croissants, breakfast sandwiches, counter culture coffee
- I love the Apple turnovers! Almond sticks are delicious!!
- Amazing baguettes and the croissant breakfast sandwiches are to die for