Farmer's Market, Flea Market
Holly Street & Fair Oaks Ave.
- Not the biggest market around, but legit. The tamale stand it a standout.
- It seems like a nice area to have a farmers market, atmosphere was nice, and the musician there was quite soothing. A number of vendors there seemed pretty friendly.
- Good stuff! There is an excellent juice shop called Juice on this street, try their coffee.
- Try the Soul Food booth, amazing food, plus vegan options!
- Every Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Scones are amazing. Also berries. Get there early for raspberries -they are usually gone by 11.
- Broccoli, a genuine superfood, and so delicious. (Plus other fresh locally grown produce every Sunday!)
- The BBQ sandwiches here are great.
- 2 blocks from my apt!..oh yeah there is a lot if fresh foods from local farmers too!....
- A pretty good ambiance and a variety of organic produce. I was not expecting this farmer's markets would be a huge help for me. A convenient place to get my veggie needs.