Tweede Tuindwarsstraat 10
- Delicious vegetarian burger! If you leave out the yoghurt sauce it's vegan. Service is quick and very nice.
- Lovely atmosphere, music and service! Great food for all tastes and they also have vegetarian and vegan option! A must in Jordaan!
- Atmosphere is nice, food is mwah
- Really nice place for dinner but I would go somewhere else for lunch. One of the least impressive lunch burgers I had in Amsterdam.
- Cesar salad and beer.
- Unique setting!
- Wifi: TUIN12345
- Nice place for lunch and dinner, but kind of overexpensive and not amazing food. Very touristic...
- We just stopped in for borrel. Good servive and really atmospheric, and it has a big area upstairs suitable for a group.
- Classic caf food. Unfortunately, my vegetarian meal salad was served straight out of the fridge (ice cold) - a pity as the taste was good. The burger was all right, no outstanding fries.
- Great burguers & beers!
- Delicious find. Love the beers.
- This was an eclectic find. Great service. The bartender was friendly. Loved the humus and aubergine. Fun being a local when you travel.
- Get sausage and manchego starters at same time.
- Nice place, friendly staff and good food for a nice price.
- Good vibe, friendly staff, well priced. Gazpacho was great. Avoid Risotto with seafood, it had too much cheese.