- Friendly guys. And great salted nut espresso!
- Best coffee selection and mixing i ever tasted
- Delicious mochas and americanos.
- Get the mystery mocha!!!
- Tried the Smog w/ Lavender and the Salted Nut. Both were way too sweet and syrupy.
- Espresso is rich and smooth. The owner roasts all of the coffee beans in 5 pound batches. Delicious!
- Ordered the mystery mocha - No idea what was in it, but one of the best mochas I've had!
- The nutella mocha was very popular this weekend during Emerald City Comicon!!
- Smog, dirty Chai, specialty alternative milk
- Mocha is great as well as the service. It's a good option to grab a coffee and have a walk around Pike Place.
- The smog was unexpected and delicious. Earl grey tea, vanilla, espresso, and steamed milk.
- salted nut is amazing!
- Strong Macchiato!
- Organic espresso + Vanilla ice cream = yum
- Off the beaten path through Post Alley is this little espresso bar tucked away from all the traffic.. Cool spot, average coffee.
- I had the Smog. Took a bit to get used to but it ended up delicious. Friendly service and good prices.
- We had hot chocolate and an americano. Both were very good!
- Awesome unique espressos with tea. Cappuccinos are great too
- Unconventionally sized 10oz flat white from a mod bar espresso set up.
- Try the salted nut latte iced! Delicious.