- The Cheese Fries are amazing!
- Excellent food! Try the polenta!
- As a lover of both good and beer, I have to say that Apple Blossom delivers on both accounts! The cheese fries are killer, and the Pumpkin Porter is amazing! Great beer and food variety!
- I really like the decor..makes you think you are in a place that has history.
- Good food, but the beer is pretty sub par.
- Good brew.
- Daily creme Brules are excellent
- Sunday second breakfast loaded hash brown were delish
- Worst service I've ever had. Food didn't arrive for over an hour. Tried making eye contact with our server for 5 minutes, never came to check on us. Even had to go to the kitchen to ask for our ticket
- Anything on tap$
- The Fayetteweisse cheese fries are great.
- Great craft beers and service!
- Mole' Cheese Fries were great with their In house IPA! Quite busy on Friday afternoon, service very nice but a little slow. We will define toy add this to our go to again list
- This was stop #2 on our Valentines Day micro brew tour/crawl. We enjoyed the shrimp and scallop ceviche, and the flight selections were good. I personally was not fond of the Kessler, too Heineken-ey
- I ordered the fish and chips, the fish is good. Today's lunchbspecial is chili cheese fries, so I asked for my 'chips' to be 'chili'd.'
- Spinach artichoke dip!
- Omg! The cheese fries are amazing!
- Because of the experience with food & service I won't be coming back.Waiter was nice and apologetic.Even tho we sat here for a while the mgr never bother to check on us.Needless to say won't be back.
- Not a great experience. Tues night, pretty slow yet we had to wait 50 mins for a sandwich.Food wasn't worth the wait.Waiter was too busy with other tables.We're told our ticket got behind big party.
- Great food and beer! Staff was very friendly and knowledge.