#02-106A, Marina Square (6 Raffles Boulevard)
- I think the appetiser also taste better than the main course...
- For reasonable meals this is the place. I have the saba as my main so no complaints from me there. I personally like the warm and cold noodles and also the rice.
- Mediocre food, but the eat-all-you-can appetiser bar makes up for it in quantity.
- Pork with egg is so salty.. Chawamushi tastes the best out of all appetisers..
- Remember to bring UOB card. It entitles you to free flow of drinks.
- $15.90 mains come with an appetizer bar.
- Excellent. Unagi and Katsu and egg on a steaming hotplate with rice and soup.
- The buffet selections was pretty wide. The takoyaki balls were very good!
- the food is meh...
- Not recommended, food are cold at buffet area except for charamushi. Quality of food is not worth, hence don't flow in the trap of cheap buffet. Give a 2nd thought prior visiting. Beef are tough.
- Good side dishes buffet, but they were not of good quality food. I don't care about the quantity but the quality. Will not eat here again.
- The main course is not as appetizing as wat it looks fr the menu. However, the appetizer bar is good enuf and value for money!
- Don't expect much for the mains. Good chawanmushi for the free flow appetizers though!
- Sad that the spoons and plates are not well cleaned
- Seriously value for money... Yes, the serving might be small, but you're entitled to free flow of filling appetizers!
- Love the free appetiser
- Pork Tonkatsu meat is a bit dry. There is a free flow appetizer bar if you order a main course. It was good. Will come back again to try other stuff.
- Very bad service. Argue with me over seating. Not recommended.
- Nice appetites bar and mediocre mains. Service not that good too. Price reasonable.