- Expensive price, small dishes.
- The worst Chinese restaurant I've ever been. Seafood soup means a soup with crab sticks, noodles with shrimps means dry and cold noodles with 2 shrimps. And the woman-owner is very rude and impudent.
- Can't recommend the fish soup - peculiar taste thick bullion smelled meat to me . Rice with shrimps was ok. Many Chinese tourists
- The wifi only works indoors, but the "tourist menu" is a safe bet & really tasty!
- Great Chinese restaurant! I was here in a group of 6 and all ordered dishes were very tasteful. The staff is friendly and they offer wifi. Dishes are portioned for individual meals.