- Great Beer selection including craft beer in cans! The BLT fish, and shrimp tacos were very good but only 3 shrimp in the $3 shrimp taco
- Great patio... Food was great... Limited menu, mostly tacos, but a great selection. More of a California Mexican than the crappy Mexican you typically find in Ohio
- Great beer selection, free chips and salsa, salsa is pretty good, chips very salty. Small menu.
- Good tacos!
- Great variety of good tacos! Excellent service from all the waitstaff!
- least fav of all the restaurants in the creekside area . food was blah.. even the chips were stale. vibe sort of felt like a mexican version of applebee's.. cheap & basic.
- Try the shrimp tempura tacos, and enjoy the great beer selection
- Unlimited salsa, the refreshing drinks and flavorful fajitas
- Great beer and salsa! The food is decent, but you're here for the friendly vibe, right?
- Great happy hour and even better place for outdoor seating!
- Tuesdays: All tacos $2!!!!
- Great beer selection! Try carnias taco and tempura shrimp.
- Food was good. Cool atmosphere. Try the taco with the pineapple mango salsa!!
- A little overpriced for quantity, but quality of food was good!!
- Great place - found it on a whim and loved the drinks and the inventive tacos! Fun atmosphere, GM makes this place a destination!
- Free chips and salsa!! Yes please!!
- Not that great!
- Thought we would try a new local restaurant but a bit disappointed. Sausa was good, chips too salty and tacos were bland. But beer was good. Too noisey!