Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Happy Hour with 50% OFF Sushi and $1 Sake February 3rd-7th, 2014 5-8pm! Find Street Team TONIGHT Tuesday 5-8pm!
- The sashimi roll would be amazing to me w/o the spicy mayo sauce. For me it was to mayo-ie - maybe ask for it on the side to be safe :-) enjoy!
- The uni is so fresh it melts in your mouth.
- Sit at the sushi bar and try the rose roll.
- By far the best all around sushi restaurant in OC. They can handle a romantic date or a business meeting! The ambiance is spot on, service outstanding and the food even better. Fish was fresh too!
- All you can eat menu is definitely worth it!
- Horrible service.... food adequate enough to sustain life but not worth the $... not accommodating to large groups....
- It's Happy Hour prices on HH menu sushi rolls all day on Thursday!
- King crab roll,
- Their appetizers are so good and always ask for a side of their jalapeo salsa!
- One of the best sushi spots in O.C!
- Super reasonable for fresh sushi. Come on Thursdays! There's all day happy hour.
- Try the garlic edamame, you can't miss!
- Loved it! Spicy was spicy! Definitely worth the try!
- Great vibes and great service. Love this spot
- I swear the rainbow roll is the best I have EVER had!! (add cream cheese).. The seaweed salad was amazing too. I would def have these 2 items!
- Happy hour 3:30 - 6, late night happy hour 10p - close! $1 sake!
- They have a large menu with something for everyone. Ocmomdining.com
- Get an incredible dining experience at this new restaurant at the Triangle. See the menu here: