Gas Station, Breakfast
- I love this gas station. I go out of my way to come here!
- The night crew is really awesome, Maurice, Micheal, and Emanuel are the coolest ever see them almost every night when i stop in for a fountain drink during my ajc paper route.
- Air is free. Don't pay at the machine. Go in and ask them to turn it on.
- They don't take AMEX. What a joke! Cheapies!
- Mmmm, frozen yogurt. Why would you go anywhere else?
- Best station! Froyo/beer cave/bakery. Sorry texaco!
- Great new place for morning coffee, gas up the car and eat breakfast - also great sodas/teas and yogurt bar 24/7.
- Un delicioso caf y un panecillo.
- Very nice store. Has large coffee selection, ice cream bar, walk in beer cooler, and fresh food.
- Racetrac is the BEST gas station
- Excellent Coffee.
- Racetrac now accepts AMEX
- Mob during free coffee week! Every man for himself!!
- Filled up here once, my car stopped running the next morning as I was driving. Took it in to BMW & it turns out their gas is watered down. I guess you get what you pay for. :-/
- Apparently they do close. Next stop QT.
- Best gas station by far! Cheap drinks, yogurt bar, and a walk in beer cooler. Cheap but quality gas as well. Goodbye QT, hello racetrac!
- Right now its the cheapest gas in the city! 3.59! RaceTrac on Cobb prkway is 3.68