- Rice cake is ok! The dumplings xiao lung bao is not good. The Sichuan dan dan noodles WAS SERVED WARM! NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!!!
- No need to make reservation. The food comes really fast. Definitely try
- The food in the Tsuen Wan branch tastes much better. The Xiao Long Baos are over cooked and the noodles are not al dente.
- It serves up authentic Shanghai cuisines. Welcome traveler to ask me questions about Hong Kong & follow me for more awesome post of Hong Kong.
- Yummy! Try the spicy pork noodle soup
- Very poor selection of soft drinks. This place is definitely for Shanghai (Hu) cuisine lovers - pork and beans are everywhere :( Sauted eel is quite OK.
- Reasonable price and good presentation of food. If you like dumpling, you can try the giant dumpling here.
- CUP payment not support, are you kidding me?
- Foods are served very fast but service level is just ok
- Still cash only.