Seattle, WA 98119
- Small park but it gets the job done! Seems pretty clean and it beats driving to Golden Gardens if you live in Queen Anne! Parking lot behind baskin and robins ice cream and stairs up to park.
- It's a nice spot to walk around.
- Very small off leash area.
- Good little dog park
- Bring water for dogs and doggie bags.
- Great little secluded park at the end of Roy. Tennis court, pickle ball court, and plenty of room to run around with your dog.
- Park on Western. W. Mercer has very little parking and the sidewalk is too narrow. Unsafe for dogs.
- Correction not behind baskin robins... Queen Anne Upholstery