Bar, Billiards, Music Venue
601 Fremont St (at S 6th St)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Friendly staff and great sound system for bands
- It's a lot like sitting in a big Led Zeppelin video with pool tables. Take from that what you will...
- Excellent space. Great private area- seriously people perfect party venue. Bar is no nonsense
- So much fun with their refreshing mix!!
- Pretty good sound system. RAWK!
- Soul Sundays AMAZING! Get down here, great industry night.
- "Pool hall,"...and so much more
- Can't wait!!!!
- The place to be... Period.
- Hipster central. I should have worn my skinny jeans.
- The floors are shiny and it smells like fresh paint.
- This Place Jumps!!!
- Bar in Freemont street where you can play pool while you're listening to the bands on stage. Nice!
- Drinks portions are small, particularly for draft drinks
- Nice venue for love music.
- Doors were supposed to open at 7. It's 8 and 109 outside. Not letting anyone inside. Not a good first experience.
- Ask for an Old Fashioned. Worth the time because the bartenders know how to make then right.
- No to go cups... Wtf ...