- The Stewards are very friendly towards the away fans at this ground 10/10! Good on you!
- The only place to watch football in the south, accept no imitations
- Grab a sandwich/sausage/snack outside before heading in.
- Venue food is excellent
- Rolling Stones cant wait
- Great atmosphere!
- I do not like football. Impressive looking stadium and grass!
- Great for watching football
- Very good hospitality suite ideal for businesses
- Oh when the Saints
- Imagine Leicester's stadium with red seats and you've got St Mary's. Stewards okay, home fans very quiet, but with nearly 5k Palace there in full voice it must have been hard to make themselves heard
- Itchen Stand la mejor vista del estadio
- Home to the Saints!
- Relaxed people, friendly atmosphere.
- Southampton -Vitesse
- Good stadium. Northam Stand for the best atmosphere if you can get a ticket!
- Atmosphere is always great in blocks 35-38. Grab food and drink beforehand though.
- Nice enough stadium, but in the end it's just another Premier League stadium with the according mediocre atmosphere and ridiculous rules (e.g. no drinks in your seat).
- Fantastic friendly stewards, try QJacker to get your drinks at half time without the queue!
- Good for away wins :)