Food Court, Indian
73-07 37th Rd (74th Street)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Really good indian food but check your balance after you pay. They charge the food inconsistently.
- lamb chops. chingri.
- Everything is delicious
- Best goat curry!
- It's a very greasy buffet fast food restaurant.
- Great Bengali food, cheap but well prepared and tasty. It's adjacent to a market so you can go and buy ingredients to make the meal at home.
- Bangladeshi in the back, Nepali in the front (fmr Tawa woman). Don't know what to order? Ask for the Ambassador - $10 and she will choose for you. Language barriers be damned
- Nepali in the front, Bengali in the back. At each, point to the Ambassador sticker and they will pick out your meal for $10.
- Chicken Momos with orange colored chutney is an experience.
- Chicken momos. Amazing.
- bueno este lugar
- Great food & LOVE the mango lassi (smoothie) :D