Street Food Gathering
11:00am - 4:00pm
- Amazingly fun event. Everyone had a great time and all the vendors were amazing. Go for a picnic, some music, blanket service drinks and a great view of the bay.
- Food trucks, food stands, a farmer's market, libations, a DJ and a great view of the Bay. What more could you ask for?
- Poutine from Fins on the Hoof and European drinking chocolate from Dandelion Chocolate! I've had better lavender lemonade than Go Streatery's and will look for a better ramen burger than Nombe's
- Best outdoors event in SF, gorgeous views! Try Cholita Linda tacos, Rosamunde sausages and sangria!
- Enjoy a Sunday picnic at Off the Grids Presidio summer events. Finish the day at the PresidioBowling Center or at the charming Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Free bocce rentals at the picnic HQ
- They have pods and fire pits!!
- Wednesdays now at the presidio
- Bring a blanket and layer up! It gets windy!
- The view and the day was just perfect for a good picnic! They have good service for everything needed and the food options are really good! Would love to come back.
- Fried Chicken with habanero sauce!
- There really is no food pod like it. Beautiful weather, lawn, view, and food. Try the grilled cheese!
- Paella, Koja, ice cream tacos
- Closes at 9pm
- Off the Fridge tonight - it's windy bring a coat!
- There may be nothing better on a sunny Sunday afternoon in the city.
- Pack a picnic blanket and sun shade. Great place for families to just hang out and let the kids run around. Sports Basements loans out balls, plenty of food options to try, and blanket side cocktails!
- There are public restrooms in the same building as Transit Cafe near the northeastern corner of the field. Oh, and the Wing Wings fried chicken is amazing.
- Gotta get grilled cheese every time. Its hot & off da hook. Then bird on down to bombzies for a bowl. Or wing it & get a Pye from the guys. Nash on pancit from Turon or line up for a frozen kushterd
- Bring a picnic blanket and a jacket. It can get windy!