$ $ $ $
- Get the hibachi grill. It's awesome. Similar to a Rammstein concert with the fire. Lol!
- The sushi is the best in the area
- All-around meh. Not great, not awful. Just...meh
- Service was awful.
- Always fast service and great food.
- Apparently not the place for Chinese food. This is what qualifies as the General Tao's dinner? 10 pieces of chicken with some sauce? No broccoli, no anything. Very disappointing & we got overcharged!
- Ask for Tommy. He was extremely entertaining!
- Filet is delicious. Get the hibachi noodles!
- Had a great night here with 'the guys', watching UM basketball. Ali was outstanding and the menu selection was wonderful.
- Sesame chicken is amazing!
- Food so-so. Sushi not the greatest.
- When hubby and I were there the waiter found a strand of hair in hubby food and then I found a strand in mine. No apologies given there.
- Went here for dinner on a Thursday evening. We sat at the Hibachi table for 20 minutes without even being ackowledged so we got up and left. Sorry Shogun..but we'll stick with Sagano.
- had dinner last night- Not very good, cook messed up order a bit, Burned some of the food. over priced even with coupon. they cut too many corners. SAD :(