Unit 2/3, The Balcony, Waterloo Station
London, Greater London SE1 7LY
+44 20 3394 2617
- Spicy seafood noodles Friendly staff and good sushi!
- Check online at the yo! sushi website for discounts to help reduce the bill.
- La comida super rica y diferente y los camareros muy majos! :)
- Friendly staff and more table booths than nearby Southbank. Tidy condiments and very clean!
- Perfect if you need to kill a little time before your train leaves and youve got a hankering for sushi. Train departures shown inside the restaurant.
- Not their fault, but the sushi bar does make you want to consume more. Also, found some dirty plates. A bit pricey for a casual lunch
- Clean toilets at Waterloo station, if you're looking to avoid the public ones. (Staff will only allow you to use it if you're eating in, though.)
- Nice view of Waterloo. I recommend katsu curry and yaki soba.
- Not impressed, was fobbed off trying to order take away, telling me what I wanted was the pre made box, not yet freshly was asking for
- Bit of blue plate carnage going on here this evening - busy little spot - great music!
- Loved the handroll salmon + avocado! Also unlimited refill on soups
- Very nice food! If this restaurant is busy, you can try the one at County Hall, Belvedere Road, SE1 7GP if you've got some time.