Sports Bar, American
- They have power outlets under the bar. Every airport bar should do this.
- Every bar stool has an electric outlet. Great for recharging.
- Crab fries: frozen fries with seasoning salt and a side of cheese. Large portion but nothing special.
- Sit at the bar, outlets at every seat under the bar
- Mmm crab fries
- Get the buffalo chicken cheesesteak!
- The onion rings here are fantastic! I also dig the the hot garlic roast beef hoagie. Get it with provolone and peppers! Just make sure you have gum or mints for the flight. IPA on draft is a +
- Good Food but expensive. Cheese steak $12.00.
- Nice place to wait for a flight. Typical sports bar menu with a good beer selection .
- Seafood and crab fries are yummy!!
- Fried shrimp good but my husband's food didn't come until I was finished with my meal-terrible service and lame excuse from the manager
- A Crabby Mary is a nice way to take the edge off flying out of PHL.
- Unless you like your fries extra, extra salty, the crabfries were over-seasoned without the sauce to mask the saltiness. I wish I had taken a picture, it didn't look like the other folks' fries.
- Beer selection is weak.
- Excellent breakfast.
- Crab fries are sensational. Pairs well with a victory hop devil
- Power strip outlets all along the front underside of the bar. #AC/DC!
- The Crabie fries are awesome! Served with white cheese sauce
- Waiting til 7 for a bloody ;) wish our bartender would cheer up, there r happy people trying to go on vaca around. She's bringing everyone down.
- Overpriced tiny cocktails and slow, inefficient waitstaff which is the kiss of death in an airport establishment.