$ $ $
18 S Main St
Lambertville, NJ 08530
- Gnocchi appetizer. C'est incroyable.
- BYO, there is a nice wine store around the block
- Gnocchi appetizer, mushroom soup, venison special entree, creme brle dessert is best Ive ever had!
- Gnocchi, crab tian, seafood
- Excellent ambiance, service and food. The owners are fantastic!
- Amish chicken for two is addictive.
- The crab appetizer is phenomenal!
- Exquisite tomato soup. An orchestral arrangement of flavor. Try the bolognaise as an appy for the summer. No matter what you order, you will not be disappointed. Omg. Warm apple pie.
- Cozy little place with big flavors. Try the crab spring rolls or any pasta. Their homemade focaccia was outstanding. Beef en croute replaced the cassoulet tonight but who cared? It was fabulous.