- If you order the dessert fondue, expect some random stuff on a plate with lukewarm chocolate syrup. No skewers or warming apparatus. The waitress and I had a stare off about this. She won.
- Pretty great breakfast. Mediocre bar
- A bit on the expensive side but mostly delicious enough to be worth it. Particularly liked the garlic fries and pretzel bites with cheese fondue. Great staff, especially Nick.
- Waiter annoyed I didn't get the buffet. lukewarm $3 coffee & no refill offered. Omelet, just flat folded eggs. Had to ask for water and didn't get it. Very expensive for what you get.
- The bar has very good cocktails and craft beers. Breakfast food is mediocre at best. My eggs were overcooked and that made them taste only fair. So I can only recommend the bar.
- Great happy hour and selection of local beers
- Great soups
- Food is very expensive but have good local beer - also expensive.
- Worst buffalo chicken salad Ive ever had. Looks and tastes like a 5 year old made it. Pass on this place.