West 52nd St. (at 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10019
- Get the Friday burger special and extra napkins...It's messy but totally lives up to the hype!
- The Poor Man's Burger is the real deal. Very tasty.
- Lomo Saltado tacos - that's what I call delicious Peruvian fusion!
- Prepare yourself for the ultimate gutbomb: the Peruvian burger is a messy, bizarre culinary wonder. It features a runny fried egg, fried plantains and several sauces. Roll up your sleeves and dig in!
- Village Voice's 10 Best NY Burgers: Peruvian Burger
- Veal hearts (anticuchos) are made even more tender and flavorful by a long marination in aji panca peppers, soy sauce and oregano.
- Peruvian burger and lomo saltado quesadilla are so delicious!!!!
- Aji de gallina the chicken is the way to go
- Melhor hambrguer!!! Mistura de sabores incrvel!!! Best NYC burguer !!
- Great Peruvian Trendy Food for lunch
- Anticuchos: $8.00
- Chicken and pork tacos. Get one of each. Amazing.
- Pork Belly sandwich fantastic!!!
- love these guys.
- Peruvian Burger
- Get the veal heart! So tender and flavorful!
- If you are looking for a taste of Peru, this is not it.
- Try the veal heart! So tender and flavorful!
- Lomito Saltado delicioso
- Hongo tacos. Get them.